Thursday, March 18, 2010

EBS TV

Field Trips are the days teachers slash down toward on the calendar! It's a time to just let loose and have fun with your kids without the pressure of getting work done. Today we drove the children into Seoul to a EBS TV station, where we could see several TV and radio shows being produced. It was a pretty cool experience. The kids even got to meet the Korean equivalent of Barney... the kids all told me his name, but I can't remember it. He was wearing some pretty cool airplane goggles though.


Group pic!


The kid's show TV star.


Nick rode next to me on the bus with his adorable jacket (it has ears on the hood!)


Ferrin and Tommy riding in the bus.


Ferrin and I were twins for the day!


Trying on the radio headphones.


Richard and his funny smile.


On TV!


Watcha lookin for Toby? ;)

1 comment:

  1. Did you see Boongboongi? He's the big orange guy who farts a lot; Mr. Goggles there is his partner in crime. I see them all the time on my TV, Selah can't get enough of them. :)

    ReplyDelete