Wednesday, March 17, 2010

St. Patty's Day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day! We had quite a day at KC- the hall was decked out in dozens of green balloons and all of the kids were dressed in green! Inwang even wore a green Guinness hat! It was pretty priceless. I told my boys all about St. Patrick and his life. Then I painted shamrocks on their hands with face paint and we listened to Irish music on my iPod. I introduced them to Gaelic Storm, Loreena McKinnett, Flogging Molly and Iona. They loved the fiddles and drums. They were dancing all over the place! It was so great. I also printed off pictures of Ireland from David's and my Eurotrip to show to them. It was a great day!


Claire, looking adorable as ever.


Inwang rocking out the green!


The boys showing off their shamrocks.


Me and the boys.


Ferrin's class (my old kids) dressed in green!


Toby fighting with his "sword." Every single break the boys make swords out of scrap paper and fight with them.


This is Tommy, Toby's younger brother. He has the fatest most pinchable cheeks I've ever seen on a child. Everyone, Korean teachers, American teachers and even the children love to pick him up and dote over him.

I also took some videos. Enjoy their cuteness without the stress of teaching ;)

A typical few seconds in my classroom.


Photo Op!!

No comments:

Post a Comment